Please read this notice carefully. Your use of this website signifies that you agree and consent to this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement, please discontinue use of this website immediately.
What data we collect
BeeBee Communications only collects personal data through this website if it is provided directly to us by you the user.
In connection with certain services offered through this site we may ask you to submit information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. This is usually via direct email or contact form. You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to offer you certain services.
If you communicate with us through any link on our website, we may ask you for personal data, so that we can respond to your questions, enquiries and comments.
How we collect your data
You directly provide BeeBee Communications with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Make an enquiry via our website and email for the services we provide.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Register online or place an order for any training products and workshops.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- For marketing purposes, if consent is given,to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, from time to time. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you always have the option to opt-out, at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we collect your data
BeeBee Communications only collects and uses your personal information in accordance with data protection laws. The grounds for processing your personal information are as follows:
- Consent – you have given consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. We will only correspond any send marketing emails to you if you have given consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Contractual – it may be necessary to process your data in the course of entering into or meeting the requirements of any contract BeeBee Communications has with you.
- Legal reasons – Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller (BeeBee Communications) is subject.
- Legitimate Interests – Processing is necessary for the purposes of practical business grounds, such as responding to an enquiry, fulfilling a contract, under European privacy law concept of “legitimate interests” for justification of processing your personal information.
You have the right to object to BeeBee Communications use of your personal information for these legitimate interests. If you raise an objection, we will take all reasonable steps to honour that request. However, we will retain records of your personal data as needed to comply with applicable law. BeeBee Communications will let you know, if very exceptional circumstances apply, which mean that we will continue to process your personal information.
You can also update your contact details and change your preferences at any time.
How we use your data
BeeBee Communications collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your enquiry
- Process your booking for work
- Fulfil a contract
- Email you with special offers on products and services related to BeeBee Communications we think you might like
- To keep a record of your relationship with BeeBee Communications
- To respond to or fulfil any requests, complaints or queries you make to us
- To administer our websites, conduct data analysis, research, and to generate statistics
How we store your data
BeeBee Communications maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards to ensure that the personal data and information you disclose to us is kept secure, and is protected against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction as far as is reasonably possible.
However, we can’t absolutely security cannot be guaranteed. By using our site, you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold BeeBee Communications responsible for any breach of security.
How long we store your data for
BeeBee Communications will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any commission, contract, booking, legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, BeeBee Communications considers the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
Data relating to clients, customers and suppliers will be maintained for such periods as are laid down by statutory and regulatory requirements.
Data relating to suppliers and customers will be maintained for 7 years after delivery / supply is completed, in according with data record keeping regulations. Financial records are kept for 7 years.
Where data has been collected from individuals who have subscribed to receive marketing communications, this data will be for the duration of BeeBee Communications life only, unless consent is revoked by you before then.
Access to information – your data protection rights
You have the right to access the personal data held about you by BeeBee Communications. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com. Please state whether you wish to receive a copy of your personal data, amend it or remove it from our records, and provide your postal details.
You have the right to:
- Access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data.
- Rectification – You have the right to request that BeeBee Communications correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BeeBee Communications to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure – You have the right to request that BeeBee Communications erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to request that BeeBee Communications restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to processing – You have the right to object to BeeBee Communications processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Data portability – You have the right to request that BeeBee Communications transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Other data we collect automatically
When you visit this website, we may automatically collect certain personal data that we then aggregate so that it is not linked to a single, identifiable individual. This information provides us with statistics such as how many users visited our site and which pages were accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website.
IP (Internet Protocol) addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Improving our website and deliver a better service
- Understanding how you use our website
- For advertising purposes, for the essential running of the site, analytics and social media
Credit card details are not stored in cookies.
The cookies we currently use are:
Google Analytics (Third-party cookie)
Links to Other Websites
Who we share your personal information with
We will never sell your data to any third party. We may disclose your personal information to a third party in the following circumstances:
- If required or permitted to do so by law;
- If required to do so by any court, the Financial Conduct Authority or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency;
- If necessary, in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
- If we work with service providers or contractors to assist in performing the work commissioned, as agreed with your organisation. We may also share your professional contact details in circumstances where people will need to contact you, for our activity to be meaningful.
Where required by law we will obtain your consent to make these changes. If you do not agree with any changes, please do not continue to use our website.
How to contact us
Telephone: 07862 241922 / 01843 295143
Write: 4A Lombard Street, Margate Kent CT9 1EJ
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you are unhappy with the way that we have processed your data, or with aspects of our data protection policy, we would encourage you to contact us in the first instance.
If you are dissatisfied with the way that we have handled your complaint (or if you would prefer to exercise your right to do so), please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.